If you would like more information about the Faith Formation opportunities we provide, please click on CLASSES or HOME FAITH. Also, please read first completely through either the Faith Formation Class Parent Policy Handbook or the Home Faith Parent Policy Handbook before clicking agree at the bottom of the registration page. There have been several important revisions made to this year’s parent policy handbooks.
Please fill out ONE form per family and when completed, click the “submit” button on the bottom of this page. Once the form is submitted, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for Step 2: Payment. Registrations that are unpaid after 7 days will be cancelled unless you are a Catechist or have spoken to Bonnie about a payment plan. All registrations are checked against the parish database to ensure a family is active & participating & therefore eligible for the parish subsidy.
Everyone (except for Catechists) must go to the payment site in order for registration to be complete. All information will remain confidential and will be used by the Faith Formation staff & team members.
Step 2: Payment
Please click HERE to be directed to the VANCO payment site. Registrations that are unpaid after 7 days will be cancelled unless you are a Catechist or have spoken to Bonnie about a payment plan. All registrations are checked against the parish database to ensure a family is active & participating & therefore eligible for the parish subsidy.
If you signed up to be a Catechist, you don’t need to go to the payment site because you get a 100% discount. If you are an Aide, Volunteer or Scholarship recipient, please go to the payment site to select your status to complete your registration. Thank you!
- Catechists, aides, and volunteers receive a discount on registration. For more information about volunteering click here.
- In the past, non-parishioners were asked to pay an additional $50 fee. Beginning this year, non-parishoners will be asked to pay the full cost of Faith Formation per student. We also need a letter of permission from the Director of Religious Education of your parish to be approved for registration.
- Each registered family will receive an informational packet along with class verification by the end of August!
- Monday evening classes for grades K-7 begin September 10!
- Sunday afternoon classes for grade 8 begin September 9! (Please note the NEW TIME)
- Home Faith NEW FAMILY Parent Meeting will be Thursday, September 6 from 6:45-8:45 PM in Wellnitz Hall. If you can’t make this date, please plan to attend Sunday, September 9 from 3:30-5:15 PM in Wellnitz Hall.
- Home Faith Meeting for ALL PARENTS will be Sunday, September 23 from 3:30-5 PM in the School. (Please note the NEW TIME)